Caustic Soda Pearl Granules 25kg
Caustic Soda Pearl Granules 25kg (Note: 49 bags per full pallet) NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED TO COMMERCIAL PREMISES. Caustic Soda is also known as Sodium hydroxide, it is an inorganic product. Caustic Soda is a caustic based alkali that decomposes proteins at ambient temperatures and can cause chemical burns. It is soluble in water, and readily absorbs moisture and carbon dioxide from the air. Sodium hydroxide is used in many industries such as the manufacture of paper, textiles, drinking water, soaps and detergents, and particularly as a drain cleaner. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED TO COMMERCIAL PREMISES.
- if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P234 Keep only in original container.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
- P301 + P330 + P331 IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353+P310 IF ON SKIN or hair: Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water. Immediately call a poison centre or doctor/physician.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses
- H290 May be corrosive to metals.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.