Calcium Chloride Flake - Hardness Increaser 25kg Sack
Calcium chloride. Size: 25kg Water balancer and calcium builder. For use where an increase in water hardness is required. DOSE INFORMATION To increase Calcium Hardness by approximately 10 ppm, add 1.5kg EasyChemicals Hardness Increaser per 100 cubic metres of pool water (24 ounces per 1,000 gallons). APPLICATION Test the pool water to determine the existing Total Hardness level and calculate the amount of EasyChemicals Hardness Increaser required to achieve the recommended level of 150 to 200 ppm. Do not attempt to achieve the recommended level in one treatment - instead add EasyChemicals Hardness Increaser at the dose rate noted above until the desired level is reached. Add the required amount of EasyChemicals Hardness Increaser into 10 litres of water, using a clean plastic container and mix carefully. Slowly pour the solution into the pool water close to the return inlets and rinse out container thoroughly after use. After 24 hours re-check the Total Hardness and repeat the treatment dose as necessary. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED TO COMMERCIAL PREMISES.
- if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P264 Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses
- P337 + P313 If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.