Champion pH Increaser 25kg TUB
Alkaline Soda Ash (Sodium Carbonate). For use where an increase in pH is required. Reduces likelihood of pH bounce and grout loss. DOSE INFORMATION APPLICATION Ideally the pH of pool water should be maintained around 7.5 and between 7.2 and 7.6 at all times (7.8 in a bromine-treated pool or spa). If the pH falls to 7.2 or below add EasyChemicals pH Increaser into 10 litres of fresh water, using a clean plastic container and mix carefully. Slowly pour the solution into the pool water close to the return inlets and rinse out container thoroughly after use. After 24 hours re-check the pH and repeat the treatment dose as necessary.
- if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P264 Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses
- P337 + P313 If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.