Hydrochloric Acid 28% 200L
Hydrochloric Acid 28% 200L Hydrochloric Acid 28% 200L, is an aqueous solution of hydrogen chloride, it has the molecular formula HCl. Hydrochloric acid takes the form of a colourless, watery liquid with an irritating, sharp odour. Hydrochloric acid can be used in many industries and tasks. It can be used in the purification of table salt and pH control and the production of oil. Its highly corrosive properties allow it to work well as a cleaning agent, as well as bleaching clothes in the textile industry. Within pools, it is known to neutralize the pH level if it is too high. Dilute hydrochloric can be utilised in the removal of rust or iron oxide from stell or iron before its processing into sheet and strip coating, wire production and tin mill products. For concrete cleaning, hydrochloric acid is one of the best chemicals for the job, it can also be used in the production of batteries, camera bulbs and fireworks. Being aqueous means the system involves water, hydrochloric acid consists of hydrogen chloride, a gas, being dissolved in water. Properties of an aqueous solution include being able to conduct electricity. Reactions that take place in an aqueous solution may result in products that are soluble in water or they may produce a precipitate; this is a compound with a low solubility that often falls out of a solution as a solid. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED TO COMMERCIAL PREMISES. Click here to view our full range of Hydrochloric Acids.
- if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
- P303+P361+P353+P310 IF ON SKIN or hair: Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water. Immediately call a poison centre or doctor/physician.
- P304 + P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses
- P308 + P310 IF exposed or concerned: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician.
- H290 May be corrosive to metals.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.