pH Reducer Sodium Bisulphate 25kg Sack
Dry Acid (Sodium Bisulphate). Size: 25kg. For use where a decrease in pH is required. DOSE INFORMATION Use 1kg EasyChemicals pH Reducer per 100 cubic metres of pool water (15 ounces per 10,000 gallons). In hard water pools the dose rate can be doubled and in soft water it should be halved. APPLICATION Ideally the pH of pool water should be maintained around 7.5 and between 7.2 and 7.6 at all times (7.8 in a bromine-treated pool or spa). If the pH rises to 7.6 or above add EasyChemicals pH Reducer into 10 litres of fresh water, using a clean plastic container and mix carefully. Slowly pour the solution into the pool water, close to the return inlets and rinse out container thoroughly after use. After 24 hours re-check the pH and repeat the treatment dose as necessary. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED TO COMMERCIAL PREMISES.
- if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses
- P310 Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.