Champion Chlorine Shock 65% 25kg


Quantity discounts available

£99.50 each

Calcium Hypochlorite. Size: 25kg Chlorine source for shock treatment of pools and spas. Also ideal for routine treatment of indoor pools as a sanitiser and disinfectant. Dissolves rapidly. ALWAYS PRE-DISSOLVE THIS PRODUCT IN WARM WATER BEFORE DOSING YOUR POOL. DOSE INFORMATION - To obtain maximum benefit from Champion Chlorine Shock Granules, the pH of the pool or spa water should be maintained around 7.5 and between 7.2 and 7.6 at all times. Above pH 7.6 the value of chlorine will be reduced. For routine use a sanitiser, use 125g Champion Chlorine Shock Granules per 100 cubic metres of pool water (2 oz. to 10,000 gallons). Heavily used pools and those maintained at higher temperatures will require increased dosage. Test for actual requirements by using a poolside test kit or test strip - adjusting the dose rate as necessary to maintain a minimum free chlorine level of 2 ppm. CHLORINE SHOCK DOSING - Use 700g Champion Chlorine Shock Granules per 100 cubic metres of pool or spa water (12 oz to 10,000 gallons) – to provide a chlorine shock dose of approximately 5 ppm. For more accurate shock dosing advice, please refer to our QuickGuides or e-mail us your pool capacity (to and we will be pleased to recommend a specific dose regimen for your pool. APPLICATION - Add Champion Chlorine Shock Granules into 10 litres of fresh water, using a clean plastic container, and mix carefully. Slowly pour the solution into the pool or spa water close to the return inlet and rinse out container thoroughly after use. NEVER DOSE DRY CHLORINE SHOCK GRANULES DIRECTLY INTO YOUR POOL OR SPA, OR YOU MAY DAMAGE POOL FINISHES. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED TO COMMERCIAL PREMISES

  • gloves and eye/face protection.
  • rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
  • S1/2 Keep locked up out of reach of children.
  • S26 In case of contact with eyes
  • S29 Do not empty into drains.
  • S36/37/39 Wear suitable protective clothing
  • S45 In case of accident or if you feel unwell
  • S61 Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions/ Safety data sheets.
  • seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible).
  • R 8 Contact with combustible material may cause fire.
  • R22 Harmful if swallowed
  • R31 Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
  • R34 Causes burns.
  • R50 Very toxic to aquatic organisms.