HTH Easiflo Granules 25kg
Calcium Hypochlorite, de-dusted. Size: 25kg Chlorine source for shock treatment of pools and spas. Also ideal for routine treatment of indoor pools. Sanitiser and disinfectant. Dissolves rapidly. Typical chlorine content 68%. Helps maintain low pool TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) level. Helps maintain water hardness. Slightly alkaline pH. ALWAYS PRE-DISSOLVE THIS PRODUCT IN WARM WATER BEFORE DOSING YOUR POOL. DOSE INFORMATION To obtain maximum benefit from HTH Granules, the pH of the pool or spa water should be maintained around 7.5 and between 7.2 and 7.6 at all times. Above pH 7.6 the value of chlorine will be reduced. For routine use a sanitiser, use 150g HTH Granules per 100 cubic metres of pool water (2.4 oz. to 10,000 gallons). Heavily used pools and those maintained at higher temperatures will require increased dosage. Test for actual requirements by using a poolside test kit or test strip - adjusting the dose rate as necessary to maintain a minimum free chlorine level of 2 ppm. CHLORINE SHOCK DOSING Use 875g HTH Granules per 100 cubic metres of pool or spa water (14 oz. to 10,000 gallons) to provide a chlorine shock dose of approximately 5 ppm. For more accurate shock dosing advice, please refer to our QuickGuides or e-mail us your pool capacity (to firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be pleased to recommend a specific dose regimen for your pool. APPLICATION Add HTH Granules into 10 litres of fresh water, using a clean plastic container, and mix carefully. Slowly pour the solution into the pool or spa water close to the return inlet and rinse out container thoroughly after use. NEVER DOSE DRY HTH GRANULES DIRECTLY INTO YOUR POOL OR SPA, OR YOU MAY DAMAGE POOL FINISHES. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED TO COMMERCIAL PREMISES.
- if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
- P270 Do not eat drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
- P301 + P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician if you feel unwell.
- P301 + P330 + P331 IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353+P310 IF ON SKIN or hair: Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water. Immediately call a poison centre or doctor/physician.
- P304 + P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses
- P310 Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician
- P312 Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician if you feel unwell.
- P330 Rinse Mouth
- P363 Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P370 + P378 In case of fire: Use water spray for extinction
- P391 Collect spillage.
- H272 May intensify fire; oxidiser.
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- H400 Very toxic to aquatic life.