HTH Easiflo Tablets 25kg
Calcium hypochlorite tablets - 7g. Size: 25kg Chlorine source for swimming pools. Typical chlorine content 69% - 70%. Sanitiser and disinfectant for routine use. Dissolve slowly - ideal as a slow release donor for use in Easiflo feeders. Help maintain low pool TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) level. Help maintain water hardness. Slightly alkaline pH. Built-in antiscale agent. DOSE INFORMATION Use HTH Easiflo Tablets in a suitable erosion feeder. Adjust the feeder dosing rate to maintain your chlorine level inside the target range. Suggested feeder rates: Easiflo 1 = 0.22 - 12.7kg per day (12.7kg = full hopper), Easiflo 3 = 0.5 - 54kg per day (28kg = full hopper), Easiflo 4 = 1 - 163kg per day (91kg = full hopper). Easiflo is a registered trademark of Arch Chemicals. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED TO COMMERCIAL PREMISES.
- P101 If medical advice is needed have product container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 Read label before use.
- P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking.
- P220 Keep/Store away from clothing/ combustible materials.
- P221 Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
- P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- P270 Do not eat drink or smoke when using this product.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well ventilated area.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
- P303+P361+P353+P310 IF ON SKIN or hair: Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water. Immediately call a poison centre or doctor/physician.
- P310 Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician
- H272 May intensify fire; oxidiser.
- H302 Harmful if swallowed.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- H400 Very toxic to aquatic life.