Sodium Hypochlorite 14/15% 200L Drum
Unstabilised Sodium Hypochlorite 14/15% Size: 200L Sodium Hypochlorite 14/15% 200L is a liquid sanitiser and disinfectant for routine use. Chlorine source for shock treatment of pools and spas. Ideal for treatment of heavily used pools, particularly those which are installed indoors. Suitable for direct dosing or for dosage using injection equipment. Alkaline – tends to raise pool water pH. DOSE INFORMATION - To obtain maximum benefit from Liquid Chlorine, the pH of the pool water should be maintained around 7.5 and between 7.2 and 7.6 at all times. Above pH 7.6 the value of chlorine will be reduced. Use 600ml Liquid Chlorine per 100 cubic metres of pool water (10 fl oz. to 10,000 gallons) to raise the free chlorine level by approximately 1.0 ppm. This daily dose rate is offered as a general guide for private pools. Heavily used pools and those maintained at higher temperatures may require increased dosage. Test for actual requirements by using a pool side kit or test strip - adjusting the dose rate as necessary to maintain a minimum free chlorine level of 2.0 ppm. SHOCK DOSING - To achieve an increase in free chlorine of approximately 5.0 ppm, add 3 litres of Liquid Chlorine to 100 cubic metres pool water (50 fluid oz. to 10,000 gallons). APPLICATION - For direct dosing, carefully transfer the required amount of Liquid Chlorine into a clean plastic container. Slowly pour the solution into the pool w NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED TO COMMERCIAL PREMISES. Click here to view the returnable option.
- if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P260 Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
- P301 + P330 + P331 IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P304 + P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses
- P310 Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician
- P403 + P235 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- H290 May be corrosive to metals.
- H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H400 Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.