Sodium hypochlorite 14/15% 20L

£11.25

(QTY 64+)

£10.95

Quantity discounts available
1-6364+
£11.25£10.95

£11.25 each

Unstabilised Sodium Hypochlorite 14/15% Size: 20L in NON-RETURNABLE Polys Sodium hypochlorite 14/15% 20L is a liquid sanitiser and disinfectant for routine use. Driveway cleaner and washer. Chlorine source for shock treatment of pools and spas. Ideal for treatment of heavily used pools, particularly those which are installed indoors. Suitable for direct dosing or for dosage using injection equipment. Alkaline – tends to raise pool water pH. WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS SUPPLIED IN A 20L CONTAINER, WHICH IS HEAVY WHEN FULL, AND THEREFORE REQUIRES CAREFUL HANDLING. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO HANDLE THE CONTAINER SAFELY. DOSE INFORMATION (SWIMMING POOLS) - To obtain maximum benefit from Liquid Chlorine, the pH of the pool water should be maintained around 7.5 and between 7.2 and 7.6 at all times. Above pH 7.6 the value of chlorine will be reduced. Use 600ml Liquid Chlorine per 100 cubic metres of pool water to raise the free chlorine level by approximately 1.0 ppm. This daily dose rate is offered as a general guide for private pools. Heavily used pools and those maintained at higher temperatures may require increased dosage. Test for actual requirements by using a pool side kit or test strip - adjusting the dose rate as necessary to maintain a minimum free chlorine level of 2.0 ppm. Please take care as this is a dangerous product. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED TO COMMERCIAL PREMISES.   Click here to view our range of Sodium Hypochlorite products.

  • P273 Avoid release to the environment.
  • P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
  • P303+P361+P353+P310 IF ON SKIN or hair: Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water. Immediately call a poison centre or doctor/physician.
  • P304 + P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
  • P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses
  • P310 Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician
  • P403 + P235 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
  • H290 May be corrosive to metals.
  • H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
  • H400 Very toxic to aquatic life.
  • H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.