|H318 Causes serious eye damage.|
|P101 If medical advice is needed have product container or label at hand.|
|P102 Keep out of reach of children.|
|P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.|
|P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|P312 Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician if you feel unwell.|
|P403 + P235 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.|
FlockFix Cartridges 1kg Box
Flockfix Cartridges are designed to assist the filter in removing small suspended particles to ensure sparkling clear water. They can also help remove copper, iron & manganese from pool water.
1. Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2 – 7.6. Adjust if necessary.
2. Maintain total alkalinity within the ideal range of 80 – 150 mg/l (ppm). Adjust if necessary.
3. Maintain chlorine levels within the ideal range 1 – 3mg/l (ppm). Adjust if necessary.
4. Backwash the filter and then return to the normal filtration setting prior to use.
5. Ensure the skimmer basket is clean and free of any other chemicals.
6. Add 1 cartridge per 50,000ltrs (11,000 gallons) of pool water per week.