|H302 Harmful if swallowed.|
|H315 Causes skin irritation.|
|H318 Causes serious eye damage.|
|H332 Harmful if inhaled. |
|H335 May cause respiratory irritation.|
|P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.|
|P280 Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.|
|P301 + P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician if you feel unwell.|
|P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|P332 + P313 If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.|
|P302 + P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.|
Hydrogen Peroxide 35% 200L
Hydrogen peroxide is a chemical compound of hydrogen and oxygen. It is a very pale and blue liquid, though clear at room temperature, that is slightly more viscous than water.
Hydrogen peroxide is unstable, it decomposes readily to oxygen and water with the release of heat. It is non-flammable, however it is a powerful oxidising agent that, if in contact with organic material, can cause spontaneous combustion.
In higher concentrations, Hydrogen Peroxide can be used as bleach for textiles and papers, a rocket fuel component and producing foam rubber and organic chemicals. It is also an oxidiser, bleaching agent and antiseptic.
It should be kept away from light, specifically sunlight, as it does decompose.